Pew Research Center
- VHow to Avoid Identity Theft and Fraudvt-world.com
- Here's Why Married Americans Shoulder a Bigger Tax ResponsibilityInc.
- New Seattle mayor revives plan to offer all workers IRAsseattletimes.com
- These 2 Groups Might Not Save Enough to Retire. 1 Startup is Tackling the ProblemInc.
- US politics: Why Hillary Clinton was right about white women – and their husbandsThe Guardian
- The Only Way to Defend Against Russia’s Information WarThe New York Times
- DLetter to the Editor: Give writers like Ta-Nehisi Coates respect they deservedailynorthwestern.com
- GSTAR PARKERgaffneyledger.com
- MIn one traditional or, perhaps, sexist way, marriage in America has not changed in 50 yearsmarketwatch.com
- The growing Democratic dividecsmonitor.com
- Fact Check: Does Alabama rank highest in charitable giving?al.com
- Beneficial Boundaries: Creating a Positive Atmosphere When an Adult Child Moves Back Homedanapointtimes.com
- TPro-life organization stops at Sen. Brown office as part of national tour opposing Planned Parenthoodthelantern.com
- JHigh Holidays stand alone on the calendar for interfaith families, but still pose challengesjewishpresspinellas.com
- NFor most Americans, science news is just something they stumble across, mostly from general news outletsniemanlab.org
- Study shows lengthy waits for asylum applicants in Europeseattletimes.com
- More than a million migrants in Europe stuck in limbo, still waiting for final decisions on their asylum applicationsLA Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.