- Will Deener understands Snapchat now but not why it's worth $16 a shareDallas News
- Etsy Looks to Boost Growth With Its New Craft MarketplaceInc.
- China Investing: Winners, Losers To Watch Amid Slower Growth, Weakening RMBForbes
- Top Wearable Technology Companies in 2017profitconfidential.com
- Snap’s founders and investors hope to sell more than $1 billion in stock as part of its IPOrecode.net
- Palantir touts growth, thrift ahead of expected IPO filingbizjournals.com
- The 1 Mindset Habit Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and Oprah All ShareInc.
- Alphabet's self-driving car unit sues Uber with trade theft chargeReuters
- Exclusive: China considers faster IPO approval to lure large tech deals - sourcesmetro.us
- Ardagh presses ahead with flotation plansThe Times
- FJudging Snap against the juggernautsft.com
- China selfie-app leader Meitu seeks to 'beautify the world'The Japan Times
- Investors Should Prepare for BuzzFeed IPO in 2017profitconfidential.com
- Baidu’s iQiyi video service raises $1.53 billionTechCrunch
- Saudi Arabia debating shape of Aramco ahead of IPObusinessdayonline.com
- Snapchat closes in on $200M ad dealNew York Post
- Hanging out at Snap’s unremarkable IPO roadshowTechCrunch
- How Uber got into this human resources messrecode.net
- Snapchat Calls Itself a 'Camera Company'live.wsj.com
- Uber CEO admits mistakes, vows reform following sexual harassment claimsSan Jose Mercury News
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.