- The snacks startup NatureBox laid off a third of its staff — it now needs a new investment to stay afloatrecode.net
- Veteran VCs Trae Vassallo and Neil Sequeira attract $151 million to their new firm, Defy PartnersTechCrunch
- DFood hacks and tips for Golden Bears on a budgetdailycal.org
- 9 Surprisingly Unhealthy Food Choices You Don't Even Know You Are MakingInc.
- HigherMe raises $1.5M to help businesses hire hourly workersTechCrunch
- Subscription Snack Showdown: Graze vs. NatureboxLifehacker
- A la carte: Blood orange vodkatini; Brussels sprouts; NatureBoxtriblive.com
- 14 Product Subscriptions to Stay Happy and Healthy in 2016Inc.
- For online vloggers, how far is too far?WEWS/newsnet5.com
- Want to shop for a surprise? Try a subscription boxseattletimes.com
- SSnack Subscriptions, Compared: How to Choose the Food Box for Youskillet.lifehacker.com
- How NatureBox survived losing a quarter of its staffInc.
- NatureBox Raises $30 Million to Sell Snack Subscriptions Internationallyblogs.wsj.com
- Got the munchies? Snack delivery services got a box for thatThe Salt Lake Tribune
- THE JUNK DRAWER News you can useDaily Jeffersonian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.