Walt Disney Co.
- Mattel’s Sales Flat as Rebounding Barbie Offsets Lost Disney Businesswsj.com
- Disney didn’t buy Twitter — partly because it can't master the Bare NecessitiesNew Statesman
- Bullies and Trolls Chased Away Twitter’s Potential Buyers: Reportgizmodo.com
- Disney said to have stopped Twitter chase partly over imageChicago Tribune
- Price of abuse: Did trolls cost Twitter $3.5bn and its sale?The Guardian
- Netflix tests the limits of price increasesThe Columbian
- Disney CEO Bob Iger gets a book dealLA Times
- Disney CEO Robert Iger working on leadership bookThe Findlay Courier
- Twitter Releases New Periscope Feature to Woo Media CompaniesInc.
- Periscope reaches beyond phonestriblive.com
- Updated: Periscope extends beyond phones as Twitter ups ante on videoabqjournal.com
- Periscope extends beyond phones as Twitter ups ante on videowsfa.com
- CFilm company fined $1.95 million over mishap that broke Harrison Ford’s legcanindia.com
- Film firm fined over Harrison Ford 'Star Wars' set accidentlasvegassun.com
- PFilm company fined over Harrison Ford injury on ‘Star Wars’ setpagesix.com
- Film firm fined $1.95M over Harrison Ford 'Star Wars' set accidentChicago Tribune
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.