Political Data Inc.
- EDITORIAL: The tale of two Democratsnwasianweekly.com
- The Latest: Gomez widening lead in tight US House raceThe Fresno Bee
- The Latest: CA House contest tests Latino, Korean influencekentucky.com
- Poll details how Orange County GOP House members may be vulnerableocregister.com
- Low voter turnout could make this California congressional race a friends and insiders affairLA Times
- AIn little-watched election LA mayor's big win is developmentapnewsarchive.com
- Sonoma County Latinos ponder the 29% vote that went to TrumpThe Press Democrat
- How the vote is counted in California after Election Daydothaneagle.com
- The Latest: Patients vote from hospital beds in Los AngelesMerced Sun-Star
- California braces for confusion: Elections officials predict high turnout, long linessmdailyjournal.com
- L.A. voters to decide on $1.2-billion bond for homeless housingLA Times
- What a California political strategist looks out for on election dayLA Times
- California braces for high election turnout, voter confusionbradenton.com
- Legal pot debate, lackluster Senate race near historic enddothaneagle.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.