- Landowners say EPA botched cleanup, now they want a shotThe Findlay Courier
- SWhy the Board should listen to the divestment referendumswarthmorephoenix.com
- Mutant fish disfigured by the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill give clues on how pollution is damaging humansDaily Mail
- Caltex pumps up retail offerings to head off loss from Woolies' fuel supplywatoday.com.au
- Premium fuel sales fatten Caltex bottom lineSydney Morning Herald
- CEFC China Energy wins 4 percent stake in UAE oil projectThe Findlay Courier
- Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts Confirms Anti-Slapp Provisions Apply To “Protected Petition Activity”jdsupra.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.