- Is Cloud FOMO Keeping You Up At Night?Forbes
- Is A.I. Just Marketing Hype?Inc.
- WIRED Awake August 3: Climate change is fuelling lethal humid heatwired.co.uk
- What Is Ray Kurzweil Up to at Google? Writing Your EmailsWired.com
- How Prepared Are We For The Predicted Burst Of Technological Progress in 2021?Forbes
- 'I, Robot' Is Coming -- A Decade EarlyForbes
- God in the machine: My strange journey into transhumanismThe Guardian
- Are You Ready For The Technological Singularity?huffingtonpost.com
- What if we could upload books to our brains?Denver Post
- Elon Musk Just Announced a New Company That's Truly CreepyInc.
- The road to immortality: ‘Your animal life is over. Machine life has begun'The Guardian
- To Be a Machine by Mark O’Connell review: Solving the problem of deathThe Guardian
- Computers embedded in our brains will make us smarter, funnier and sexier, claims Google futuristmirror.co.uk
- Super humans that are sexier, stronger and smarter will arrive by 2029 as brains begin to fuse with machines, Google expert claimsDaily Mail
- People are asking futurists if humans will one day swim as fast as sharksThe Verge
- Olya Petrova Jackson's Fashion Line, Ab[Screenwear], Declares RGB The New BlackForbes
- LArtificial intelligence: can it at any time take a spot on the human thoughts?lonestariconoclast.com
- LArtificial intelligence: can it ever have a put from the human intellect?lonestariconoclast.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.