- PWhy Aidan Smith Builds His Own MIDI Bass Pedalsphoenixnewtimes.com
- Today is Yesterday's Tomorrowcanadafreepress.com
- Sheriff’s crime report: Smoking pot in Belton High parking lot leads to citationskansascity.com
- TThump! Thump! Thump! Thump! Electronic Bloomington Comes of Agetheryder.com
- Google’s AI guru predicts humans and machines will merge within 20 yearsthenextweb.com
- Google Futurist Predicts Human Brain Directly Into Cloudinfowars.com
- Humans Are Bad at Predicting Futures That Don’t Benefit ThemThe Atlantic
- Silicon Valley Elitist Starts Religion to Worship Artificial Intelligence as Godinfowars.com
- RIt’s official; we’re a kid’s science projectrockdalereporter.com
- Is Cloud FOMO Keeping You Up At Night?Forbes
- Is A.I. Just Marketing Hype?Inc.
- WIRED Awake August 3: Climate change is fuelling lethal humid heatwired.co.uk
- What Is Ray Kurzweil Up to at Google? Writing Your EmailsWired.com
- How Prepared Are We For The Predicted Burst Of Technological Progress in 2021?Forbes
- 'I, Robot' Is Coming -- A Decade EarlyForbes
- God in the machine: My strange journey into transhumanismThe Guardian
- Are You Ready For The Technological Singularity?huffingtonpost.com
- What if we could upload books to our brains?Denver Post
- Elon Musk Just Announced a New Company That's Truly CreepyInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.