Southern California Gas Co.
- California finishes safety review of wells after blowoutdothaneagle.com
- State finishes safety review of wells after big gas blowoutdothaneagle.com
- SoCal Gas’ Aliso Canyon Facility Can Reopen Though Cause of Massive Leak Not Determined: State RegulatorsKTLA 5
- Aliso Canyon can reopen even though cause of massive gas leak still undetermined, state regulators sayLA Times
- State finishes review at site of Los Angeles gas blowoutseattletimes.com
- State finishes safety review at site of major gas blowoutdailyherald.com
- State close to completing review at major gas blowout sitesanluisobispo.com
- SoCalGas: Aliso Canyon Ga Leak ‘Did Not Pose Public Threat’bhcourier.com
- Methane seep detected at site of massive California gas leakThe Fresno Bee
- 2016 in review: UC Irvine researchers have an influential yearLA Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.