Southern California Gas Co.
- California proposes new rules after natural gas blowoutthenewstribune.com
- SGas leak nearly two weeks in is killing trees, rattled Rancho Cucamonga residents sayscng-dash.digitalfirstmedia.com
- SDistrict Attorney Highlights Efforts to Help Mentally Ill Stay Out of Criminal Justice Systemsmmirror.com
- Proposal to keep Aliso Canyon gas storage facility temporarily closed advances in the state SenateLA Times
- LA County's legal costs mount to $132 million. Here's whydailynews.com
- Using Aliso Canyon is about keeping Southern California safe during a heat waveLA Times
- SoCal Gas seals leak and completes bypass on damaged pipe near KingsburgThe Fresno Bee
- Work continues on damaged gas pipeline near KingsburgThe Fresno Bee
- Utility to pay $8.5 million to settle suit over gas blowoutStar Telegram
- A Downside to the Downpourargonautnews.com
- SoCal Gas Settles AQMD Lawsuit Over Aliso Canyon Leak, Agrees to Pay $8.5 MillionKTLA 5
- SoCal Gas to pay $8.5 million to settle lawsuit over Aliso Canyon leakLA Times
- SoCal Gas Reaches $8.5 Million Settlement Over Aliso Canyon Leakbhcourier.com
- $8.5 million Aliso Canyon gas leak settlement includes $1 million health studydailynews.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.