- U.S. Companies Flee China, But Starbucks Marches InThe New York Times
- MStarbucks to become full owner of its China joint venture for $1.3 billion in cashmarketwatch.com
- High Expectations Could Keep Starbucks Stock GroundedForbes
- Starbucks seeks to conquer China, the land of teaThe Times
- Starbucks CEO Schultz sees China market surpassing U.S.northjersey.com
- Starbucks plans to double stores in China in 5 years - Wed, 19 Oct 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Updated: Starbucks plans to double stores in China in 5 yearsabqjournal.com
- Starbucks Will Add More Than 2,000 Stores in China Over Next 5 YearsInc.
- Starbucks plans to double stores in China in 5 yearsThe Findlay Courier
- Starbucks names China CEO, expects to double store count by 2021The Globe and Mail
- Starbucks names China CEO, sees 5,000 stores there by 2021Reuters
- Starbucks rolls out mobile pay app in Chinaseattletimes.com
- CTatas, Starbucks say cheers to partnership beyond Indiacanindia.com
- Starbucks opens 'flagship store' in Chinabizjournals.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.