- Advertisers Can Now Buy Targeted TV Spots Through Google's Ad SystemForbes
- From Tottori dunes to the moon, Japan's Xprize team hopes to win lunar rover raceThe Japan Times
- Google Pays Women Less Than Men, Labor Department Sayswsj.com
- BU.K. Increases Pressure on Google to Remove Terrorist Contentbloomberg.com
- Vague Claim Construction Arguments Before The PTAB May Trigger A Waiver On Appealjdsupra.com
- Cloudera Plans $200 Million IPO, the Latest Sign that Open-Source Software Is Good BusinessInc.
- Federal Circuit is No Place to Make New Claim Construction Argumentsjdsupra.com
- Recapping Google NEXT 2017: Deep Learning As A ServiceForbes
- Native Ads Arrive: They'll Be Half Of All Display Spending This YearForbes
- North Side tech company Avere closes on new round of fundingpost-gazette.com
- How MetaX Plans To Use Blockchain To Stop Ad FraudForbes
- Recapping Google Next '17: Making Security SeamlessForbes
- Google Makes Employees Sign Away Right to Sue Over Pornography (and Lots of Other Rights, Too)Inc.
- Google showcases how shorter is sometimes better in digital advertisingThe Globe and Mail
- Phoenix partners with Bonnaroo, Outside Lands founders for major music festivalbizjournals.com
- Internet Advertising Claims Deemed Not Eligible for Covered Business Method Patent Reviewjdsupra.com
- TTRU law student files lawsuit against bloggers and Googletruomega.ca
- Google names Houston top U.S. city for rooftop solar potentialbizjournals.com
- Google Cloud Next '17: Impressive, But Hard To Find Definitive Differentiators After Day 1Forbes
- CIA Hackers: Why WikiLeaks 'Vault 7' Becomes a Wake-Up Call For Users, IT GiantsSputnik (EN)
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.