- Scotland: Labour leader pledges radical economic reformsThe Guardian
- PA Headlineexpressandstar.com
- The government has shown the best way to reduce immigration is to crash the economyNew Statesman
- Why it’s unnecessary for Labour to be worried about Jeremy Corbyn’s ageNew Statesman
- Fanatical Eurosceptics want you to think Brexit is inevitable – they’re wrongNew Statesman
- 'It's a sign of the times that a soldier is left to die on our streets': Veterans blast support for ex-forces as a former soldier dies while sleeping rough in Edinburgh Daily Mail
- Sturgeon calls on Corbyn to change his 'inexplicable' stance on EU and back staying in the single marketThe Daily Record
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.