- PA HeadlineShropshire Star
- Pregnancy test chemicals ‘cause fish embryo defects’The Times
- Controversial pregnancy tests used in the 1960s COULD have caused severe birth defects, new evidence suggestsmirror.co.uk
- New documentary claims makers of controversial hormone pregnancy pills knew of potential risks from an early stageThe Daily Record
- Mum who lost baby after taking 'banned' pregnancy test reveals grief left her terrified she'd snatch a childmirror.co.uk
- Mum's agony over controversial pregnancy test left her terrified she would snatch a baby out of griefThe Daily Record
- SSt Helens mum continues birth defect pill campaignsthelensreporter.co.uk
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.