U.S. Travel Assn.
- Airlines must refund bag fee if your luggage is delayed, Obama administration saysLA Times
- Has the State Department sided with three Middle Eastern airlines against U.S. carriers?LA Times
- 'Brexit' means traveling to the U.K. will be much cheaper this summerLA Times
- Software glitch temporarily grounds all Los Angeles-bound flights west of DenverLA Times
- TSA union calls for hiring 6,000 more officers to reduce long airport security lineseastbaytimes.com
- Travel industry worries about long TSA lines this summerLA Times
- For European travelers, even narrow limits on visa waivers raise some concernsLA Times
- More than half of Americans have gone 12 months without a vacationLA Times
- Spending on July 4 vacation expected to rise slightlyLA Times
- 15 tips for planning your summer vacationLA Times
- U.S. airlines accused of hypocrisy in subsidy debateLA Times
- Spring air travel expected to be busiest since 2007LA Times
- VBN’s Kaler elected to U.S. Travel Assn. boardbizjournals.com
- International travelers to the U.S. spent a record $222 billion in 2014LA Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.