New York Company
- New York Times positions publisher's son as his successordecaturdaily.com
- Oprah Winfrey-Backed Weight Watchers Sees CEO Step DownInc.
- Weight Watchers CEO James Chambers steps down after 3 yearsseattletimes.com
- Weight Watchers’ CEO James Chambers Is Stepping Downwsj.com
- Edtech startup General Assembly plans campus in San Josebizjournals.com
- Changes at Ralph Lauren come at cost investors are OK withseattletimes.com
- Fed fines Goldman $36.3M for use of confidential materialRoswell Daily Record
- Fed Fines Goldman $36.3M for Use of Confidential Materialmemphisdailynews.com
- Verizon 2Q profit hurt by strike; revenue downThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Revlon to buy Miramar-based Elizabeth Arden for $419 millionChicago Tribune
- Revlon to buy Elizabeth Arden for $419 millionreviewtimes.com
- Updated: Revlon to buy Elizabeth Arden for $419 millionabqjournal.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.