- Fox triggers its own audience with misleading viral videothenextweb.com
- 6 Free Productivity Tools Every Entrepreneur Should HaveInc.
- Facebook pushes for more personal updates with launch of new Lists featureTechCrunch
- How to leverage the most important social media trends in 2018westfaironline.com
- Facebook Only Cares About FacebookThe Atlantic
- Scammers are cashing in on Telegram’s upcoming ICOTechCrunch
- Facebook News Feed Armageddon Survival Guide: 6 Loopholes to Stay AliveInc.
- Revoice.me offers a simple way to let your blog and newsletter readers subscribe via Facebook MessengerTechCrunch
- Facebook will show which Russian election troll accounts you followedTechCrunch
- Facebook includes Houston in new small-business education pushbizjournals.com
- Facebook relaunches Events app as Facebook Local, adds bars and foodTechCrunch
- Facebook's latest community push is on-site small business trainingengadget
- Facebook shows it’s still trying to fight fake news in latest attemptthenextweb.com
- Query friends or fans with new GIF and photo Facebook PollsTechCrunch
- Tech Giants to Senate: Russia Didn’t Influence 2016 Electioninfowars.com
- Russians orchestrated rallies and protests across America using Facebookthenextweb.com
- Facebook downplays test banishing all Pages to buried Explore FeedTechCrunch
- Facebook tests new feature that could remove pages you follow from the News Feed and instead sort them under 'Explore' - unless they payDaily Mail
- Facebook tests split News Feed that keeps friends front and centerengadget
- Facebook’s discovery-focused ‘Explore Feed’ hits the desktopTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.