- Supernovae Glow For Decades Thanks To RadioactivityForbes
- IEta Carinae: Violent stellar wind collision in the binary star monsterinnovations-report.com
- Scientists Receive Unique Images of Stellar System That Might Threaten EarthSputnik (EN)
- Clearest image ever is taken of violent star system that has winds blowing at 6 MILLION miles an hourDaily Mail
- UTrinity Researchers Contribute to New Images of one of the Heaviest Stars in our Galaxyuniversitytimes.ie
- Imposter Supernova Has Erupted At Least Three Timesgizmodo.com
- Nano Girl: A scientist's dream tripNZ Herald
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.