- Dallas extortionist's negative Yelp review costs him 8 years in prison, $5.6 million in restitutionDallas News
- Here's What Happened After A Man Went On Yelp to Criticize His Former Bosses (Yes, Of Course There's a Court Case)Inc.
- Man jailed over negative Yelp and online reviews wants to use free speech defense at his Dallas trialDallas News
- CCalifornia becomes a hotbed for foreign investmentcanindia.com
- Generational Equity sells two portfolio companiesbizjournals.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.