- Ex-Googlers Strike Startup Gold – Again – With $1.9 Billion Sale to Drugs Gianthamodia.com
- Ex-Googlers strike startup gold -- again -- with $1.9 billion sale to drugs giantSanta Cruz Sentinel
- New Cleveland State president will start two months earlier, allowing CSU to avoid consulting feecleveland.com
- Ex-Googlers strike start-up gold — again — with $1.9 billion sale to drugs giantSan Jose Mercury News
- Ex-Googlers sell cancer-tech startup to drugs giant for nearly $2 billionSan Jose Mercury News
- What's In A Name? A Rocket Of Awesome, That's WhatForbes
- Why Amazon Pays Some of Its Workers to QuitThe Atlantic
- This Renowned Wharton Professor's Best Leadership Advice: For the Love of God, Stop BrainstormingInc.
- How To Make Your Valentine Happy This Year: Do Something Together Instead Of Give SomethingForbes
- Introverts Make Better Leaders and Other Things People Don't Get About Sitting in the Back RowInc.
- Seven real reasons why Switzerland is the best country in the worldthelocal.ch
- Without Steve Wynn, Casino Empire Risks More Than a NameThe New York Times
- MWhy Apple should have marketed the iPhone X like a gourmet jammarketwatch.com
- CSU's new president to be paid to consult before taking the helmcleveland.com
- Cleveland State University names new presidentwaff.com
- Cleveland State to make major announcementcleveland19.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.