- Imperfect peace: Will Colombia’s next president imperil the peace deal with the FARC?The Economist
- Colombia set for combative runoff with divisions over peacebradenton.com
- Colombian Presidential Candidate Duque Vows to Keep Peace Deal With FARCSputnik (EN)
- Conservative, leftist head to contentious runoff in ColombiaThe Day
- Colombian peace deal critic to face fiery leftist in runoffThe Jerusalem Post (JPost.com)
- Colombia: Rightwinger and former guerrilla head for presidential runoffThe Guardian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.