Atlanta-based Southern Co.
- $224M Georgia Power rate hike likely for nuclear plantSeattle Times
- Agency ups scrutiny of Georgia nuclear plant, citing issuesThe Fresno Bee
- Georgia Power seeks $235M boost to pay for nuclear plantMerced Sun-Star
- Georgia nuclear plant now delayed until 2022 as costs mountMerced Sun-Star
- The nation in briefnwaonline.com
- Georgia Power: Closing plant’s ash ponds to take 15 yearsMerced Sun-Star
- Residents sue Georgia Power claiming coal ash pollutionkentucky.com
- Georgia Power orders nuclear fuel for newly designed reactorThe Findlay Courier
- Georgia Power places 1st nuclear fuel order in 3 decadesThe Findlay Courier
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.