- Mattel and Stanley Black & Decker skid while GE jumpsThe Findlay Courier
- Business Briefs – April 20, 2018hamodia.com
- Mattel CEO to step down after being at helm for 14 monthsThe Findlay Courier
- Barbie Dolls Are No Longer Made for Little Girls, Here's WhySputnik (EN)
- Bratz dolls maker leads bid to salvage more than half of U.S. Toys R Us stores slated for closureLA Times
- As Toys 'R' Us Closes Up Shop, Small Businesses Are Left to Fend for ThemselvesInc.
- Fashion guru Iris Apfel, 96, immortalized as Barbie dolltimesofisrael.com
- Toys ‘R’ Us is a shell of its old self. How it got this way is a lesson for retailbusiness.financialpost.com
- Toys R Us closure to send ripplesArkansas Online
- How to fail at retail: the Toys ‘R’ Us guideThe Globe and Mail
- Toy makers brace for disruption from closing of Toys R Us storesLA Times
- Toys R Us' likely liquidation will have a ripple effectChicago Tribune
- With Death of Toys ‘R’ Us, Toy Makers Brace for Major Hitwsj.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.