- Amazon Makes Up 43 Percent of All Online Sales (and 6 Other Insane Stats About Jeff Bezos's Company)Inc.
- Target refreshes brands to stay chic and relevant, phasing out Merona and MossimoDenver Post
- Revenue of $524M sets record for a JulyArkansas Online
- How startup Instant Pot became an Amazon Prime Day starThe Independent
- Why This Hot U.S. Razor Startup Just Made a Leap Across the PondInc.
- Fidget spinners 'are SATANIC and force children to make the sign of the devil with their hands', claims pastor Daily Mail
- Apple hopes to strike iPhone-esque gold with HomePodSan Jose Mercury News
- Amazon Is the 800-Pound Gorilla of E-Commerce, But These Monkeys Are Worth WatchingInc.
- Amazon sales tax from Utah customers will bolster state, local coffersThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Amazon is about to pass Macy's as the biggest U.S. seller of clothesStar Tribune
- HBO’s Silicon Valley wades into a heated debate about privacy policiesThe Verge
- Workers at Ivanka Trump’s clothing-maker earn about $62 a weekeastbaytimes.com
- How Did Unroll.me Get Users to Allow It to Sell Their Inbox Data?gizmodo.com
- How to revoke access for third-party apps like Unroll.meThe Verge
- Stop Using Unroll.me, Right Now. It Sold Your Data To Uber.The Intercept
- Unroll.Me CEO So Sorry You Found Out His Company Sold Your Datagizmodo.com
- Unroll.me, the Email Unsubscription Service, Has Been Collecting and Selling Your DataLifehacker
- Email service chief 'heartbroken' that users found out about sale of inbox dataThe Guardian
- Uber responds to report that it tracked users who deleted its appTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.