- Environmental Law Update: Comment Period for Three Proposed Toxic Substances Rules to Close in Marchjdsupra.com
- EPA’s Proposed “Reset” of TSCA Chemical Inventory Requires Identification of “Active” and “Inactive” Chemicals and Confirmation of Confidentiality Claimsjdsupra.com
- Landmark Reform of Federal Chemicals Law Will Significantly Impact Chemical Manufacturers and Usersjdsupra.com
- Chemical Industry: Significant Changes to Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Require Attentionjdsupra.com
- TSCA Reform: Shimkus Releases Discussion Draft of TSCA Reform Legislationjdsupra.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.