- China warns on overseas content after Springer Nature pulls some articlesThe Japan Times
- Leading Western Publisher Bows to Chinese CensorshipThe New York Times
- Springer Nature blocks access to articles in ChinaThe Japan Times
- China’s problem with fake research papersThe Globe and Mail
- IDevice designed to exploit scattering of light by mechanical vibrationsinnovations-report.com
- CFolinic acid may help autistic kids improve skillscanindia.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.