- Sears Canada making plans for potential liquidationThe Globe and Mail
- Sears Canada sidelining bid to keep retailer afloat, executive chairman saysThe Globe and Mail
- Music streamer SoundCloud has cash until fourth quarter after layoffsmetro.us
- These were the 10 biggest European tech stories this weektech.eu
- Berlin-based SoundCloud raises $70 million in debt financingtech.eu
- Streetsboro-based Step2 acquired; larger company will remain in Streetsboro with CEO Chris Quinn at helmohio.com
- FGE sells buyout lending arm to Canadiansft.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.