- Google Might Hold a Contest to Make One City the Most Advanced in the WorldInc.
- Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs is eyeing a contest to build its own internet cityThe Verge
- Investing in the future of urbanizationTechCrunch
- Centennial joins “Smart Cities” to tackle mobilityvillagerpublishing.com
- A Google spinoff will help Nashville navigate the future of transitbizjournals.com
- Alphabet’s Sidewalk Labs aims to transform 16 cities into tech-friendly laboratoriesThe Verge
- Intersection’s CEO, a Former AmEx Guy, Announces Departure for Visaobserver.com
- Department of Transportation to provide $165M to make U.S. cities smarterTechCrunch
- What Is the Greatest Challenge Facing Healthcare in America?huffingtonpost.com
- Traffic hackersBBC
- Meet The Brave Souls Who Read LinkNYC’s Two Different Privacy Policiesobserver.com
- Sidewalk Labs' smart city kiosks go way beyond free WiFiengadget
- Alphabet's Sidewalk Labs Wants to Subsidize Your Future Uber RidesInc.
- PSheryl Sandberg and her beau support their pals’ coffee shoppagesix.com
- Google’s Sidewalk Labs wants to revolutionize public transportationbizjournals.com
- Google affiliate wanted to take over Portland's parking, transit managementoregonlive.com
- Tech’s newest obsession is finding ways to overhaul citiesrecode.net
- Google spin-off aims to take control of public transport in USThe Guardian
- Will Robocars Kick Humans Off City Streets?The Atlantic
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.