- Costs keep adding up for Bruce Gordon and Lachlan Murdoch's Ten bidSydney Morning Herald
- Former TZ chairman Andrew Sigalla found guilty of defrauding company of $9 millionSydney Morning Herald
- Ex-TZ director Andrew Sigalla owed $1.9m to bookmaker Tom Waterhouse: fraud trialSydney Morning Herald
- Former TZ director Andrew Sigalla stands trial for $9 million fraudSydney Morning Herald
- Jury discharged in $9m fraud trial of former TZ director Andrew SigallaSydney Morning Herald
- Nine's Celebrity Apprentices won't stray from Mark Bouris' Yellow Brick RoadSydney Morning Herald
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.