- Facebook has big plans for its video business. Netflix CEO Reed Hastings is on Facebook’s board. Discuss.recode.net
- Silicon Valley CEOs Convene Tuesday to Plot Their Response to Trump's Immigration BanInc.
- Bay Area’s furor over refugee ban continues — but airport protests off for nowSan Jose Mercury News
- Tesla chief Elon Musk asks for help to rewrite Trump's immigration billSydney Morning Herald
- Silicon Valley’s responses to Trump’s immigration executive orders, from strongest to weakestThe Verge
- Q5 Important Lessons We Can Learn From Marissa Mayerquora.com
- Sundance 2017 Dispatches: ‘Patti Cake$,’ ‘Walking Out’ and the Final Talliesobserver.com
- The One Perk No Company Can Thrive Without (and 4 More That Make a Difference)Inc.
- Saved By The Dem Bells?canadafreepress.com
- With Oscar Nominations, Amazon Succeeds Where Netflix FailedForbes
- Netflix powers past growth expectations. What’s next for the streaming service and TV?csmonitor.com
- Netflix CEO calls out HBO for not letting subscribers binge on new showsArs Technica
- Reed HastingsForbes
- Netflix predicts HBO will let you binge new shows online before they air on TVrecode.net
- Earnings Preview: What To Expect From Netflix On WednesdayForbes
- What Companies Are Best at Keeping Up With Changing Markets?huffingtonpost.com
- QWhy Peter Thiel May Be Silicon Valley's Best Thinkerquora.com
- Cuisinart recall: Mouth injuries linked to 19 years of food processorsSan Jose Mercury News
- San Jose: Woman who died while fleeing police in stolen car identifiedSan Jose Mercury News
- Get Ready To Turn Off Bravo, Because Netflix Is Adding 20 Unscripted Shows Next Yearhuffingtonpost.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.