Verizon Communications Inc.
- FCC votes to loosen rules on TV mergers, bulk broadband costnwaonline.com
- FCC changes to data services could raise costs for rural areas, commissioner argueskentucky.com
- Verizon’s profit sinks as it loses wireless subscribersabqjournal.com
- Isle of Wight County's proposed $72 million budget: stormwater reduction, water/sewer increasedailypress.com
- Healthy crab hauls expected, concerns over labor persistdailypress.com
- FiOS TV consumers leasing set-top boxes they don't need, federal suit sayspost-gazette.com
- Poquoson proposed budget calls for increase to emergency medical service feesdailypress.com
- BPai Said to Be Readying Plan to Gut Net Neutrality Rulesbloomberg.com
- Comcast enters wireless business with $45-a-month servicethedailyrecord.com
- Comcast enters wireless business with $45-a-month service - Thu, 06 Apr 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Isle of Wight County proposes $72.4 million budget for FY18dailypress.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.