- Talk Instead of Type: 6 Ways To Rock Voice CommandsInc.
- IBM Watson and Udacity want developers to learn AI onlineTechCrunch
- Your Tesla Will Know About Your Next Meeting and Drive You There AutomaticallyInc.
- Amazon Alexa can answer your debate and election questionsengadget
- Three Seattle-area professionals named among LinkedIn's Next Wavebizjournals.com
- Google Is Trying to Get an Edge in the Assistant Wars by Hiring Comedy WritersInc.
- This Week's Top DownloadsLifehacker
- You Can Now Trigger Your Raspberry Pi-Powered DIY Alexa with a Wake WordLifehacker
- Hackers tapping home appliances to launch attacksThe Day
- ATwo Lawyers Propose An Information Fiduciary; Amazon's AI Success Challenges Googleadexchanger.com
- Google's AI-powered 'Home' hub ships next month for $129engadget
- WUK launch confirmed for Amazon’s Alexawessexscene.co.uk
- Amazon to spend $2.5M on university competition to build “socialbot”TechCrunch
- Chicago startup teams with Target to take on Amazon Alexa voice searchChicago Tribune
- Honeywell’s new HomeKit and Alexa compatible smart thermostat runs $149TechCrunch
- Glance Clock keeps your life together with subtle yet vibrant notificationsTechCrunch
- Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 in Jet Black, or iPhone 7 Plus: You Can Only Buy One TomorrowInc.
- Alexa functionality is coming to the Onyx wearable walkie-talkieTechCrunch
- Hello, fridge! GE Appliances wants you to tell your appliances what to dobizjournals.com
- Twitter launches an Alexa appTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.