- Starbucks Is Giving Customers More Ways to Order CoffeeInc.
- The Podcasting Market Earns Hundreds of Millions of Dollars Because it’s Workingobserver.com
- Guess' Android Wear smartwatch is classically styledengadget
- Philips latest Hue bulbs will match your chandelierengadget
- Samsung Has Leaked Yet Another Big Galaxy S8 FeatureForbes
- IRobot's robot vacuum cleaner will soon work with Amazon Alexabizjournals.com
- Grubhub Launches an Alexa Skill to Let You Voice Order Takeoutchicagoinno.streetwise.co
- Roomba will now tell you what part of your home is dirtiestwhnt.com
- Property Management May Be The Next Frontier For AIForbes
- Amazon Alexa Can Now Be Your DoctorForbes
- AAs Cord-Cutting Grows, How Will Voice Activation Technologies Affect The Future of TV Advertising?adexchanger.com
- Parental control service “Circle with Disney” to help with distracted driving, social media, kids’ chores & moreTechCrunch
- An Open Letter to Satya Nadella About the AI in Microsoft Word's New EditorInc.
- Are your devices recording inside your house?WEWS/newsnet5.com
- Sonos launches Playbase speaker that lives under your TVthenextweb.com
- MIT programs a robot to self-correct when a human detects a mistakeTechCrunch
- Amazon Alexa now supports Office 365 CalendarTechCrunch
- Wemo Mini Smart Pluglumberjac.com
- Nimble lands $9 million Series A to simplify contact management in the cloudTechCrunch
- Samsung paid $214 million for Viv, the AI assistant from Siri's creatorsChicago Tribune
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.