DOJ Press Release
- Omnicare Inc. Settles Kickback Allegations for $28 Millionjdsupra.com
- Former CEO of Health System Agrees to Pay $1 Million to Settle False Claims Act Case with U.S. Department of Justicejdsupra.com
- 60-Day Overpayment FCA Enforcement Action Results in $2.95 Million Settlementjdsupra.com
- FTC Raises Maximum Potential Hart-Scott-Rodino Civil Penalties to $40,000 per Day, an Increase of 150 percentjdsupra.com
- FCPA Year for the DOJ in 2015jdsupra.com
- HorrorFest 2015 Celebration I- The Films of Val Lewton and a Win for the DOJjdsupra.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.