- Alphabet Says Its Project to Beam the Internet Via Hot Air Balloons Just Had a Major BreakthroughInc.
- Google’s balloon-powered internet service is 100x closer to becoming a realitythenextweb.com
- Tech Firms Facing Anti-Discrimination Lawsuits May Have An Easier Time With Trump's Labor DepartmentForbes
- Engineers on Google's self-driving car project were paid so much that they quitThe Verge
- Why Elon Musk Thinks You Should Just Become A Robot AlreadyInc.
- Before immigration furor, tech giants donated to Trump inaugurationPOLITICO
- Alphabet is selling its Terra Bella satellite imaging businessThe Verge
- Facebook And Google Accelerate Financial Momentum: Media, Brands Must RespondForbes
- Oculus lift: Facebook loses $653 million virtual reality headset verdictSydney Morning Herald
- Facebook investors ask company to deal with 'fake news'POLITICO
- Time for the Trump administration to start Googling—Google!canadafreepress.com
- Google shows off 'nightmare-inducing' humanoid robot that can spin and leap in the airmirror.co.uk
- Boston Dynamics has a new leaping, catapulting 'nightmare inducing' robotwired.co.uk
- Leaked video shows new ‘nightmare-inducing’ wheeled robot from Boston DynamicsThe Verge
- Apple weighs legal action on Trump’s immigration order, Wall Street Journal saysseattletimes.com
- Google Organizes Rallies Protesting Trump Temporary Terror Travel Haltbreitbart.com
- Eric Schmidt to Googlers: Trump’s government will do ‘evil things’The Verge
- Google’s Pixel phone shines despite misgauging demandnewpittsburghcourieronline.com
- Google’s parent company Alphabet reports ‘exceptional’ growthedp24.co.uk
- Google’s Pixel Phone Shines Despite Misgauging Demandhamodia.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.