- Indians in America: A model minorityThe Economist
- BWhy the Pixel is Google’s Secret Weaponbarrons.com
- Stripe Investment Makes Cofounder The World's Youngest Self-Made BillionaireForbes
- Alphabet’s DeepMind aims to quiet critics with new deal to access UK medical dataThe Verge
- SpaceX seeks U.S. approval for internet-via-satellite networkReuters
- Flirtey and Domino's Partner to Deliver Pizza via Drone in New ZealandInc.
- MTwitter takes new steps to combat online abusemarketwatch.com
- Clinton digital chief: Democrats to target Facebook’s fake newsPOLITICO
- The Biggest News You Probably Missed Last Night--Thanks to the ElectionInc.
- Google Capital adopts new name as it invests in Airbnb, Snapchatbizjournals.com
- Why fewer Facebook ads could mean more revenuecsmonitor.com
- Google's 'Moonshot' Business Feels the PressureInc.
- Google's parent company, Alphabet, reports 20% revenue increaseShropshire Star
- Well into its second decade, Google's business is still boomingThe Verge
- As Google Fiber withdraws, Palo Alto rethinks its broadband planPalo Alto online
- Tech giants Twitter, Amazon and Google to release financial resultsShropshire Star
- Google Shelves Plan for High-Speed Fiber Internet in L.A., Plans LayoffsKTLA 5
- Google Fiber cuts staff, pauses operations while retooling strategycsmonitor.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.