Medical Technology Association of Australia
- Most Australians don't think private health insurance is value for money, poll findsThe Guardian
- Cutting medical device and prostheses costs should lower health premiums, says ministerThe Guardian
- Sussan Ley 'confident' cuts to implants will reduce health fund premium increasesSydney Morning Herald
- Crisis looms as Australians look to ditch private health insuranceSydney Morning Herald
- Costing private patients an arm and a leg: Health Minister Sussan Ley demands quick price fix on prosthesesSydney Morning Herald
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.