- MClimate change is paying big dividends for coffee investorsmarketwatch.com
- AOil lifts on optimism OPEC will slow outputafr.com
- At the open: TSX, Dow open lower ahead of U.S. payrolls reportThe Globe and Mail
- U.S. crude drops below US$40 per barrel for first time since April as oil slumps 4% on glut worrybusiness.financialpost.com
- Friday Market Follies - There Ain't No Way Outhuffingtonpost.com
- Berkshire Hathaway's Q4 Earnings Show Buffett Still Has Ithuffingtonpost.com
- Oil prices surge as Iran shows support for output freezeSydney Morning Herald
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.