US Department of Energy’s Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- NUltrasonic clothes dryers set to shake up the laundrynewatlas.com
- WIRED Awake: 10 must-read articles for October 20wired.co.uk
- Fossil Fuels Get a Boost - Scientists Accidentally Convert CO2 Into EthanolSputnik (EN)
- 'This Doesn't Have A Name': A Molecule Of Water Can Exist In Six Places At Once, Researchers FindVice News
- Beyond Gasses, Liquids and Solids: Researchers Discover New Water StateSputnik (EN)
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.