Ninth Circuit Holds
- California Court of Appeal Reinforces Prior Holdings and Allows Employer to Enforce Arbitration Award in Contract of Adhesionjdsupra.com
- Ninth Circuit Holds that SOX 304 Clawback Applies to Executives that are Not at Faultjdsupra.com
- Ninth Circuit Holds that Employees’ Waiver of All Forums for Class or Collective Action Violates NLRAjdsupra.com
- Ninth Circuit Holds that Arbitration Provision Prohibiting Concerted Actions Violates the National Labor Relations Act and is Unenforceablejdsupra.com
- Ninth Circuit Rules Tribal Treaty Rights Obligate State to Ensure Harvestable Fish Are Availablejdsupra.com
- Ninth Circuit Holds that Employers Who Use Facially Neutral “Rounding” Timekeeping Policies Do Not Have to Guarantee that an Individual Employee Gains or Breaks Even on Wages Each Pay Periodjdsupra.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.