- Democrats Try To Claim Obama Is Bequeathing Economic Boom to Trumpnysun.com
- Don’t buy the lie that Obama’s leaving behind a healthy economyNew York Post
- Climate Change Could Make Sudan Uninhabitablehuffingtonpost.ca
- The Biggest Innovation Of The Next 100 Years Is Right In Front Of YouInc.
- The Genius Behind the Big MacThe Atlantic
- Thailand launches investigation into the BBC for airing details of the new king’s three divorcesnews.nationalpost.com
- Iceland Gets Abysmal PISA ScoresReykjavík Grapevine
- Thailand: 'No exceptions' on lese majeste for news outletsThe Japan Times
- Thailand: ‘No exceptions’ on lese majeste for news outletsseattletimes.com
- Has a Bangladesh charity found a way to banish extreme poverty?The Guardian
- TStudent trustee looks back on term as replacement applications openthelantern.com
- What Hiring Managers Are Thinking During Your Salary NegotiationLifehacker
- Here's Why Pizza Company Zume's Cook-En-Route Model Is Genius (But Might Not Be the Future of Food)Inc.
- The Austrians voted with Europe in mind; the Italians didn'tThe Independent
- Wish Book: Longtime teacher aiding blind people in using technologySan Jose Mercury News
- Italy Approaches Its Own Choice Between Liberalism and PopulismThe New Yorker
- Have scientists FINALLY worked out how to stop you having to shake your ketchup? Experts create non-stick coatings for containers so the sauce flows out smoothlyDaily Mail
- GUniversities in the US must forget stereotypes in admissionsguilfordian.com
- Recession: Nigeria can export its way outpunchng.com
- How to Draw Inspiration from Art to Enhance Your Creative LeadershipInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.