- POINT: Free speech rights should not justify bigotry on campusdailytrojan.com
- TPro Com prof’s startup raises $10 milliontheeyeopener.com
- Professor ‘threw naked parties’news.com.au
- Santa Monica Resident to Celebrate Release of Two New Installments of Reference Series: Sixth and Seventh Volumes of Longtime Santa Monica Resident Amnon Kabatchnik’s Acclaimed “Blood on the Stage” Coming This Fallwestsidetoday.com
- Obituary for Erich P. Schwandtpasoroblesdailynews.com
- Samantha Power: Why Foreign Propaganda Is More Dangerous NowThe New York Times
- O3 Years of Living in a Camper Van and Running a 20 People Remote Businessoptimizingforhappiness.com
- BYU student scores the perfect LSATuniverse.byu.edu
- The Brutal Truth About Life That Will Set You FreeInc.
- Is the four-hour week something rich millennials made up?The Independent
- Stanford Professor: 3 Unmistakable Signs You're in a Toxic WorkplaceInc.
- Sculpture of Maryam Mirzakhani to be unveiledtehrantimes.com
- AVinehout to announce whether she's running for governorapnewsarchive.com
- Vinehout to announce whether she’s running for governorseattletimes.com
- TWoman killed on I-8 identified as SDSU studentthedailyaztec.com
- MWant to level income inequality? So far only war and disease have workedmarketwatch.com
- Move over #OscarsSoWhite: Diversity dominates EmmysCNN
- The £60 'Aircon Watch' that claims to keep you at the right temperature by warming up or cooling down your WRISTDaily Mail
- You probably don’t need this $400 smart pillow to help you sleep betterThe Verge
- What We Know About Extreme Weather and Climate ChangeThe New York Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.