- No Point of View Is the Best View of All: Artists Working Between 1952–65, Many of Whom Are Forgottenhyperallergic.com
- Good Weatherarktimes.com
- Amy Yao at VI, VIIThe Contemporary Art Daily
- Trevor Shimizu, Shimon Minamikawa at The Green GalleryThe Contemporary Art Daily
- Reader’s Diary: On Richard Bellamyhyperallergic.com
- Aaron Garber-Maikovska at ClearingThe Contemporary Art Daily
- DSpring break in Springfielddrurymirror.org
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.