- California Employers – New Year, New Rules in 2017jdsupra.com
- A Break Is A Break: California Supreme Court Rules That Rest Breaks Must Be Duty Freejdsupra.com
- California Employers with Qualified Plans Not Subject to New Secure Choice Programjdsupra.com
- New Court Decision Lends Further Guidance To Meal And Rest Period Schedulingjdsupra.com
- California Supreme Court Rules That Employees May Have Right To Sit During Working Hoursjdsupra.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.