William L. McKnight Brain Institute of the University of Florida
- “Working memory” decline in normal aging linked to loss of specific receptorchipleybugle.com
- UF neuroscience study sheds light on effect of methamphetamine on the brainchipleybugle.com
- “Bath salt” drug spurs psychosis-like condition in the brain, UF Health study findschipleybugle.com
- Regina Bussing, M.D., named chair of the UF department of psychiatrychipleybugle.com
- Lower-carb diet slows growth of aggressive brain tumor in mouse modelschipleybugle.com
- UF Health researchers win national award for identifying brain tumor interventionchipleybugle.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.