Newell Brands Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway and Pepsi rise; Rite Aid skidsThe Findlay Courier
- MNewell Brands stock jumps after $2.5 billion added to stock repurchase programmarketwatch.com
- Newell Brands selling Rawlings sporting goods unitThe Fresno Bee
- Rawlings Sporting Goods sold for $395 millionbizjournals.com
- Newell CEO Spars With Investor: I Don’t Use a Driver, I Drive Myselfwsj.com
- Newell Brands sheds Waddington as it refocusesMerced Sun-Star
- Newell, Starboard make peace, name new directorsThe Findlay Courier
- Starboard Pursuing Proxy Fight at Newell Despite Deal With Icahnwsj.com
- Maker of Sharpies Drew the Line on Store Promotions—and Paid in Lost Saleswsj.com
- Three Former Newell Directors to Drop Their Proxy Fightwsj.com
- AFight for control of Newell draws in Icahnapnewsarchive.com
- Newell Strikes Deal With Icahn to Fend Off Other Activistswsj.com
- MNewell Brands independent directors urge shareholders not to act on Starboard's latest salvomarketwatch.com
- Newell CEO Defends Management Amid Activist Calls for Changewsj.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.