- New academy to train pilots at Wellcamp Airportthechronicle.com.au
- The race to Guangzhou: SCMP reporters find out how high-speed rail compares to traditional transport optionsSouth China Morning Post
- Super Typhoon Mangkhut derails travel plans for tens of thousands passing through Hong Kong International AirportSouth China Morning Post
- Cathay Pacific pilots’ salaries to be pegged closer to hours flown as airline revamps packages to boost productivitySouth China Morning Post
- Kindergartens and special schools closed as Hong Kong Observatory prepares to issue typhoon signal No 3 amid Tropical Storm Barijat’s approachSouth China Morning Post
- CCathay Pacific ends skirts-only rule for female staffcanindia.com
- Cathay Pacific female cabin crew win the right to wear trousers after airline ends 70-year skirts-only ruleDaily Mail
- Cathay Pacific Airways loss doubles on intense competitionThe Fresno Bee
- Hong Kong's Cathay posts $262M 1H loss on fierce competitionnewsobserver.com
- Hong Kong’s Cathay posts $262M 1H loss on fierce competitionseattletimes.com
- Hong Kong's Cathay lays off 600 as it faces rising pressureMerced Sun-Star
- Cathay Pacific to sack 600 staffNZ Herald
- This Famous Airline Admits It Annoyed Passengers Too Much, Actually Reverses Its PolicyInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.