- Smashing stereotypes shaped Mellody Hobson's quest for diversityChicago Tribune
- In email, fashion world boss tells Mayor Emanuel to police dog poo offendersChicago Tribune
- BLACK ENTERPRISE to honor Rep. John Lewis and other iconic black menatlantadailyworld.com
- MFormer Obama adviser joins Lyft boardmoney.cnn.com
- LGirls Inc. Expands to Chicagolawndalenews.com
- Archer School Class of 2017 Graduationwestsidetoday.com
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Brings 'Option B' Philosophy to Chicagochicagoinno.streetwise.co
- Valerie Jarrett to join Obama Foundationhpherald.com
- Melissa Washington: Shining Light on Career, Family and Communitychicagodefender.com
- Former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett joins Ariel Investments boardChicago Tribune
- In Trump era, a call for corporate board diversityChicago Tribune
- Toying with run for governor, J.B. Pritzker calls Trump immigration order 'wrong'Chicago Tribune
- U. of C. Trustee supports scholarship fund for Laboratory Schoolshpherald.com
- TPG is raising $2 billion for a social impact fund called RiseTechCrunch
- Martha Stewart ends feud with President-elect TrumpChicago Tribune
- 3 CEOs Reveal The Biggest Mistake When Raising MoneyInc.
- Obama pal: Economy should be OK under Trump, unless there's nuclear warChicago Tribune
- Obama's basketball buddies team up in businessChicago Tribune
- Venus Williams Backs New Robo-Adviser for WomenInc.
- Lucas learns from Chicago mistakes, opens collection to San Francisco paperChicago Tribune
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.