- Valerie Jarrett to join Obama Foundationhpherald.com
- Melissa Washington: Shining Light on Career, Family and Communitychicagodefender.com
- Former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett joins Ariel Investments boardChicago Tribune
- In Trump era, a call for corporate board diversityChicago Tribune
- Toying with run for governor, J.B. Pritzker calls Trump immigration order 'wrong'Chicago Tribune
- U. of C. Trustee supports scholarship fund for Laboratory Schoolshpherald.com
- TPG is raising $2 billion for a social impact fund called RiseTechCrunch
- Martha Stewart ends feud with President-elect TrumpChicago Tribune
- 3 CEOs Reveal The Biggest Mistake When Raising MoneyInc.
- Obama pal: Economy should be OK under Trump, unless there's nuclear warChicago Tribune
- Obama's basketball buddies team up in businessChicago Tribune
- Venus Williams Backs New Robo-Adviser for WomenInc.
- Lucas learns from Chicago mistakes, opens collection to San Francisco paperChicago Tribune
- John Rogers Sr. honored with street naminghpherald.com
- Obama's inner circle of Hyde Park royalty to honor John Rogers Sr.Chicago Tribune
- What is a Lucas Museum of Narrative Art, anyway? The question George Lucas leaves behindChicago Tribune
- Mellody Hobson 'heartbroken' Lucas Museum won't be in Chicago, her boss saysChicago Tribune
- National museum group head slams Friends of the Parkschicagoreader.com
- Ex-Education Secretary Duncan named to Lucas Museum boardelkharttruth.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.