U.S. Department of Labor ’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Chicago manufacturing facility faces fines after worker amputations, crushed handChicago Tribune
- Do zoo safety upgrades after tiger attack go as far as feds suggested?Sun Sentinel
- Chicago manufacturer faces $80,000 penalty after third worker slices off part of fingerChicago Tribune
- Fort Lauderdale company fined over tree trimmer's electrocutionSun Sentinel
- Elgin co. fined, cited in fatal construction accident on I-90 bridgeChicago Tribune
- Coral Springs roofing contractor fined over worker safety regulationsSun Sentinel
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.