- Theresa May faces a growing revolt as ministers demand she eases up on austerityDaily Mail
- Grammar schools must serve 'ordinary families'BBC
- Confusion over GCSE gradingThe Times
- Secondary school Sats resits scrappedBBC
- Grammar schools are little more than a middle class racketThe Independent
- British Army marks Pride by lighting up Sandhurst with a rainbowThe Independent
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.