- AP&G Wants to Cut $1 Billion In Media Spend And Supply Chain Inefficienciesadexchanger.com
- ADeclines In Nielsen’s “Buy” Business Offset Q4 Growthadexchanger.com
- How We've Hacked Recruiting At Our Company - And Saved $500k in The ProcessInc.
- An Early Groupon Exec and a Mumzy Founder Want Your Baby to Sleep in a Boxchicagoinno.streetwise.co
- Fix Your Mobile Foundations To Make The Most Of Bots, Agents, VR and Other Emerging TechForbes
- AHershey’s Uses Facebook To Spread Love For Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggsadexchanger.com
- AHow Oracle Keeps BlueKai Competitive In A First-Party (Not Cookie-Based) Worldadexchanger.com
- OCharlotte Perkins Gilman, A Guide to Researchotcwu.bloompapers.com
- Why Amazon Is Trying To Convince CPG Giants To Go Consumer-DirectForbes
- AGoogle Debuted A Marketing Mix Modeling Partner Program; Unilever Rolls Back Ad Spend With WPPadexchanger.com
- Flow adds funding from Forerunner and Fung Capital to tackle cross-border commerceTechCrunch
- Advice CEOs Wish They'd Gotten Before Their First JobInc.
- ALipton’s Ecom Site Brews Up More Conversions With AIadexchanger.com
- ANielsen Catalina And Facebook Are Out To Prove Digital And TV Work Better Togetheradexchanger.com
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company Gets a New CEOInc.
- SAPVoice: Disruption is the New Normal. Is Your Company Ready?Forbes
- ALocation Player xAd Intros Performance Metric For Foot Trafficadexchanger.com
- Israeli logistics platform Bringg raises $10 milliontech.eu
- AAI And The Agency: Lingerie Brand Cosabella Replaced Its Agency With Artificial Intelligenceadexchanger.com
- Office Envy: Take a Look Inside Facebook's Growing Chicago Officechicagoinno.streetwise.co
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.