- ANielsen Catalina And Facebook Are Out To Prove Digital And TV Work Better Togetheradexchanger.com
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company Gets a New CEOInc.
- SAPVoice: Disruption is the New Normal. Is Your Company Ready?Forbes
- ALocation Player xAd Intros Performance Metric For Foot Trafficadexchanger.com
- Israeli logistics platform Bringg raises $10 milliontech.eu
- AAI And The Agency: Lingerie Brand Cosabella Replaced Its Agency With Artificial Intelligenceadexchanger.com
- Office Envy: Take a Look Inside Facebook's Growing Chicago Officechicagoinno.streetwise.co
- To Stay Relevant, Stores Need To ID CustomersForbes
- What Is The Difference Between A Chief Strategy And Chief Marketing Officer?Forbes
- AThe Penny Hoarder Made $20 Million Last Year Through Affiliate Marketingadexchanger.com
- AWith Ad Tech, Nielsen Catalina Solutions Sheds Its One-Trick-Pony Reputationadexchanger.com
- Five Ways CMOs Can Pursue Hispanic Marketing And Avoid Trump-Supporter BacklashForbes
- AKraft-Heinz Made A Bid For Unilever; YuMe's 2016 Revenue Decreasedadexchanger.com
- Jessica Alba’s Honest Company is contemplating a CEO changerecode.net
- What Brands Need To Know About Modern Millennial Snack CultureForbes
- SBlessing and Dedication of Christus Provident Internal Medicine in Shreveportsbmag.net
- The Moment That Marketers Live Forhuffingtonpost.com
- Supply Chain is Changing Healthcare for the Better: An Interview with Barry BlakeForbes
- How House Industries Designs Its Retrotastic Logos and TypefacesWired.com
- Make [Your Business] Great Again!Inc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.