- Toronto designer embraces local creators with dining room decorThe Globe and Mail
- A new angle for interior design: curvesocregister.com
- Refresh your home with spring’s top design trendsThe Globe and Mail
- Vintage and modernity mix in Refinery29 co-founder Christene Barberich’s apartmentThe Globe and Mail
- Gallery going: How this art dealer uses her living room as exhibition spaceThe Globe and Mail
- Fully stocked: Shake up your cocktail routine with 6 designer barware findsThe Globe and Mail
- A room that will remind you of Chewbacca, plus other furry furniture and accessoriesThe Globe and Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.