- How 'vanishing' Snapchat managed not to fadeThe Salt Lake Tribune
- 3 reasons 2017 is the year to develop a company chatbotthenextweb.com
- Snapchat: How the vanishing-photo app managed not to fadeThe Findlay Courier
- CGupshup, Google partnership to bring ‘Actions’ on Google Assistantcanindia.com
- 3 Ways Big Data and BI are Changing for Business OwnersInc.
- Banking on change: Tech startups target financial servicesseattletimes.com
- CenturyLinkVoice: 6 Cyberthreats Keeping CIOs Up At NightForbes
- Smartwatches, like tablets, are struggling to become a must-have for consumersrecode.net
- Ready For Startup Success? Experts Say Add This One Idea ToolInc.
- Microsoft makes moves to pack more punch into PCsseattletimes.com
- Cognitive Systems And The Workplace Of The FutureForbes
- Gartner CIO Agenda: The Future Of Business Lies In Digital EcosystemsForbes
- CenturyLinkVoice: 2017 Predictions: How 5 Technology Trends Can Evolve Today's SMBForbes
- Innovation Velocity: Memory Based Computing Could Transform our Global Futurehuffingtonpost.com
- SaaS to the max: The limits of shifting from on-site to cloud servicesArs Technica
- Mansfield police rank top warrantsStar Telegram
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.