- China’s SAIC Motor to Build First Car Manufacturing Facility in IndiaSputnik (EN)
- Disabled people to Corey Gardner: Our survival depends on Medicaidcsindy.com
- IFix it man enjoys flexibility of jobidahocountyfreepress.com
- TRobert ‘Bob’ Burmeisterthepeoplestribune.com
- Parents, alarms can help save kids in hot carsStar Telegram
- 'A seat at the table': GM CEO Mary Barra on engaging with TrumpCBC
- Let's stop pretending employers can't do anything to stop robots from taking jobs.Inc.
- LAsk An Entrepreneur: How Can More Women Break Down The Doors Of Silicon Valley?lionessmagazine.com
- Business buzzing for electric bus maker: Burlingame's Proterra leading charge in energy-efficient mass transitsmdailyjournal.com
- Digital Life: Tech’s egalitarian bro culturekansascity.com
- New apps aim to diagnose car troubles before your mechanic doesThe Globe and Mail
- Takata Files Bankruptcy in Wake of Airbag Crisisbhcourier.com
- Events leading to air bag maker Takata's bankruptcy filingThe Wichita Eagle
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.